The flavors come alive in this easy skillet supper with ground beef, picante sauce, tortillas and Cheddar cheese - it's a family favorite that's on the table in just 25 minutes.
· 1 pound ground beef
· 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Condensed Tomato Soup
· 1/2 cup Picante Sauce
· 1/2 cup water
· 6 flour tortillas (6-inch) cut into 1-inch pieces
· 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
2. Stir the soup, picante sauce, water and tortillas in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes. Stir the beef mixture. Top with the cheese.
Happy Cooking ☺