This easy-to-make favorite comfort food is a hearty main dish full of colorful vegetables. Your family will request it every night of the week!
· 1 lb. ground beef
· 2 cups hot mashed potatoes
· 2 cloves garlic, minced
· 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Cream Cheese, cubed
· 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
· 3/4 cup Barbecue Sauce mixed with 1/2 tsp. onion powder for the gravy.
· 4 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
Heat oven to 375ºF.
Brown meat in large skillet; drain.
Mix potatoes, cream cheese, 1/2 cup Cheddar and garlic until well blended.
Combine meat, vegetables and gravy; spoon into 9-inch square baking dish.
Cover with potato mixture and remaining Cheddar. Bake 20 min. or until heated through.
Happy Cooking ☺